Mallie resting in Dad's lap
I am enjoying the end to my week of freedom!!! It's back to work on Monday. We are having a GREAT lazy day at home. We are looking forward to dinner tonight at Mandy's favorite restaurant, Kanpai, with some great friends. We have spent the day watching movies and eating popcorn!! It is Mallie and Merritt's favorite treat!!! They know what it is when we take the plastic wrapper off before we put it in the microwave!! They are geniuses!!
Eating their popcorn treat!!!!
Dad and his babies!!!
1 comments:
My 1.1 cm baby and I are so upset that you had Kanpi without us last night! I wanted Japanese so bad but didn't want to drive all the way on the other side of town, so we went to I Love Sushi... it was ok, but no Kanpi! :( :( :(
Post a Comment