CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Time Flies When You Are Having Fun!!

Blake, Amy and Poxy after they told us the big news. They are going to be a mom and dad!!!! How cool!! We are thrilled for them!!!
Albert and Aaron approving of the big news!!!

This week has been flying by!! I can't believe that our week is almost over!!! Though I enjoyed this week, I do look forward to getting back in the swing of things back at school. I know, I'm a nerd :)!!!!! However, the faster we go back, the faster Spring Break gets here!! We are looking forward to having some lovely visitors in the near future. Our friends Blake and Amy Weber (aka new parents to be) from Huntsville and Aaron and Ashley Briggs from Nashville will be coming to visit, the big D as we call it, in the next few weekends. We are so looking forward to their visit!!! I am going to post some of our pictures from our last visit to Huntsville when we all got together.

1 comments:

Aaron Briggs said...

Miss you guys -- looking forward to coming down in a few weeks!