School is back in swing. Our break is over and Monday morning was SO hard to awaken to!!!! We have been busy doing our "thing", but not much to tell about. Currently, it is Tuesday night, and Albert is praying for snow. (Tomorrow is a North Whitfield day for him!!)I think that it is snowing in Nashville now. I just don't want to make it up in the summer when it is warm and sunny outside. I guess we will see in the morning!!!! Our friends Blake, Amy, Poxy (their dog) and unborn baby Weber will be coming for a visit this weekend. We will see what cool things we can do in the big "D" as we call it. That is about all!! Time to get ready for tomorrow!!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
No Snow! Work, work, work for my little friend!
John C
Well, you know, when two or more pray together......it's supposed to be heard. So....get to prayin' with him.
Coleys, get your blog updated before the Blog Police get you!
Post a Comment