The TESTING is OVER!!! I am so drained, and I didn't even take the darn CRCT test. I can't imagine how tired the kids are from these past two weeks. We are now working on a Chocolate unit at school and we are reading the play "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" and will be watching the movie. It is so funny to me that the kids are begging to see the "old" movie instead of the newer version. They crack me up, you never know what to expect with sixth graders. Albert's chorus class is going fabulous!!! They are currently working on a "Grease" medley that they will perform at the end of the year. His "other" full time job of building houses is also going quite well. They are trying to finish up a job in Dalton, just started a custom build job in Rocky Face, and is in the middle of a custom job on Lake Allatoona in Cobb County. Sometimes we just see flashes of each other, but we are thankful for all of the work. When Albert emails me the pictures, I will post some images of the houses that he is working on. So, an update on my grandparents move to town. Some have asked where they are going. Well, they have bought a condo in North Oaks. It is on the same street as two of her sisters, and down the street from one other sister. Yesterday, my vehicle was packed with doll houses, my old "Light Bright" which I had totally forgotten about, cabbage patch dolls, stuffed animals, and many other items. They are all currently in our garage (Albert was so excited....HA) and I have to decide where I will store them!! I am so glad she saved them though, it was fun to see all that stuff. It brought back good memories!! Have a good rest of the week!! Spring break is soon!!!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love your new page layout. It overwhelms me so much to change ours, but I get so tired of the same old one. I hope you are having a blast at the beach! I bet you guys are a big help with all the babies! Did the puppies go too?
Post a Comment