CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The CRCT craze has begun!!!!

In our education world we have a sort of different March/April "madness." We wish it was just basketball craziness, but we began the testing crunch. These test are based on standards that we have been teaching all year, but they are not fun to give, nor are they fun to take according the the kiddos :)!!! They were hard workers, though, and I think that we will all be glad when they are over!!! Albert and I are enjoying having a few nights at home, not having to be anywhere, although we went to Cracker Barrel for a quick meal with some friends last night, and it turned into a two hour meal.... another story, another day, bad service!!!!! At least we had good company to visit with during the wait!! Thank you all for your cards, calls, messages etc during the passing of my Pappaw Luke, you are all very sweet!! My family is doing well, though some days it is hard to believe it is real. It is wonderful to have great friends!! 8 more school days until Spring Break!! Woo-Hool!!!!

1 comments:

Bridenstine4 said...

2 More Testing Days!!!! I'm just waiting on this time next week when testing is just a memory. Next, I'll begin counting down to Spring Break! I miss seeing ya! I hope you guys are doing well. I'm still thinking of you and praying for your comfort with Pappaw Luke's passing. Each day gets easier in some ways and harder in other ways. Love ya!