The Results
The steps it takes to get there!!
So I knew this would happen when I began blogging. I knew we would get busy and I would just forget. So thanks to my friend, aka the blogger..."po po" was it....Meleia, I am updating the blog. We had a blast at the beach. With all our family and some friends (The Bradleys, but we consider them family) babies and dogs, and no hurt feelings, we came back just GREAT!!! We are both doing good! Albert only has 10 more days left this year, since he is half time, but is really enjoying his time at North Whitfield. I have a little over a month, and a lot to accomplish in a short amount of time. Here are some pics from our trip!!!!
1 comments:
Hi! You don't know me, but I am a friend of Meleia's. I read her blog all the time and I just thought I would check out the blogs that she likes to read and I saw yours.
Anyways, back to why I am posting.... I looked at the picture of your whole family on the beach and I recognize 2 people in your picture... what a SMALL world!!??? We know Mrs. Joyce from NHE. I am Anna Grace & Austin's mom, Cyndi. We love Mrs. Joyce!! She is a wonderful lady.
Also, I recognize Keyla (I hope I spelled it correctly). She taught my 7 Habits for Highly Effective People when she was about 7 1/2 months pregnant. It was the BEST class I have taken in a long while. I was very impressed with her. And, I really like reading your blog.
Anyway, I am Cyndi and it is SO NICE to 'meet' you in virtual blogging land!! We have a family blog that you can get to by clicking on my profile.
Have a wonderful Summer off! Enjoy the 'Wii'. We got one, too for our son's 6th birthday. We like ours too!
Have a fantastic week!
Cyndi R.
Post a Comment