CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 30, 2008

The Day that Never Ends!!!!

San Antonio, Texas
Yee-Haw!!
At our "Cowboy" themed opening night!!!
From left-- Caroline, Jill, Andrea, me

We took a gondola ride through the city!! Very cool!!!!


Dinner at the oldest Mexican resturant in San Antonio. Yum!!!!
Andrea, Caroline, me, Jill

Our wonderful hotel on the Riverwalk!!

I think that I just experienced one of the longest days of my life!!!!!! One of our awesome teachers, Caroline Woodason, won an educational grant through HP, and she was invited to present her grant at the National Educational Technology Conference in San Antonio, Texas. Our plane left Atlanta at 6:35 Sunday morning, yes we woke up at 3:30am. We arrived in San Antonio around 11:30am and did not go to bed until midnight. Sooooo...we are dead on our feet, but it has been awesome!!! There are four of us that attended this conference. Our principal, Andrea Bradley, Caroline, Jill Ryerson, and me!!! We are currently still here staying at the fabulous Hilton Palacio Del Rio on the Riverwalk. I have never been to San Antonio before, but it has been an amazing trip. Here are some pictures from the trip!!!

3 comments:

Cyndi Lou said...

Mandy,

It looks like you ladies are having a wonderful time! I have been to San Antonio and I have eaten at that Mexican Restaurant! How cool is that!?? I am glad you are having a great time!

My daughter, Anna Grace, was excited to know that you go to church with 'her' Mrs. Collins! (Remember me- the crazy friend of Meleia's who knows your mom at NHE?)

Have a great trip!

Cyndi

Bridenstine4 said...

Congrats on the grant! It looks like you guys are having fun. I love San Antonio. What a great lookin' bunch of teachers! It's amazing what summer break and a trip will do for ya!

The Mannings said...

You are the fastest blogger ever!! You should be the technology teacher!! haha

Glad you made it back safe!
Keyla