CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Need a Good Movie.......


Last Sunday, we enjoyed a quiet afternoon at home. It was so nice!! We are usually running around trying to squeeze a lot into a small amount of time, but we just spent time at home together. During this time, we watched one of the cutest movies I have seen. You know, I don't go for the Oscar award winning movies or anything. I like a good story with a perfect ending. I know....I live in a fantasy world. But this movie was right up my alley. It is called The Game Plan. "The Rock" who has become quite the actor I must say, is the star, as a football jock whose world is turned upside down by his daughter coming to live with him. This little girl is so precious. But the transformation that he goes through for his little girl is just so sweet!! Yes, I cried through the movie. It was just so perfect!!!!! I know you are thinking Disney, "The Rock", football movie, you have to be kidding, but it was truly one of the best "chick-flick" movies I have seen. Now just call me Ebert and Roper and I can get paid the big bucks!!!!!!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my wifey...Always enjoying those great award winners.