Right now, the question asked more than anything, even more than "Are you and Albert ready to have babies?"..... yes, there is one right this moment that gets asked more than this.......The question is "Are you so glad to be out of school?" Now, it is very nice to be out of school, don't get me wrong!! But after a few days off, I find myself getting very bored. There are only so many clothes to wash, drawers to go through (those that know me know I love do these things) and no shopping trips to go to.....we are spending all of our money on gas (like everyone else!!). So.....I get a little restless. I taught summer school for two weeks, and now Albert and I have some "wii" time. No, I'm not being romantic....hahaha!! My awesome parents bit the bullet and bought us a Nintendo Wii for my birthday!!!! Sweet!!! It is awesome!!!I think it is one of the coolest birthday presents that I ever had. You say you have a Wii and everyone wants to be your friend!!!!! Albert and I love it, and most of all we love playing the old school games from our childhood. He rocks at Super Mario II!!! So in answer to the most asked question. Yes, I love being out for the summer, I do miss working, but we are having fun playing the Wii!!!!!!!!!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yall should pack up that Wii and head to the Big Ole Cove for July 4th.
It has been a while since we have seen that Big Ole Cove. We are craving some Cazadores!! We just might have to pack it on up!! We will talk to you later!!!!!
Post a Comment